Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3/30/2010

So I want to apologize for the laps in updates; it has been a two fold issue.
First off, my internet situation was odd at best, and often non-functional.
Secondly, it would have been a dull read. I've enjoyed the past month like hell, and I've learned so much, but I don't think that reading about me painting for three days straight would have been all that much fun.
But she's a boat again. All but one of the sails are bent on, and the Main Gaff Topsail is close. We'll have it good to go tomorrow.
We're hopefully getting underway tomorrow afternoon and headed back towards Baltimore.

The family is talking about trying to come up and visiting sometime in the next couple months before we head north which would be wonderful. I can't wait to take my Dad out sailing.
Really, I can't wait to take a lot of people out sailing. I want to invite people to come see my new life.

I'm tired, and I'm sore as hell, but I'm ready to sail... I'm ready to start the voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment