Upon getting back to the boat, we started in the preparations for uprig. We moved yards around a bit, and then I was pulled off that to help move some artifacts around in the museum store room. We are doing some upgrades to the shore facilities, and we had to cut hole in the wall to get a new water heater installed. Once we moved the heater, then we had to fix said wall. It was new and interesting for me.
The I moved down to the shore galley to help with the upgrade and refit in there. While it is kind of inconvenient to have it torn up, we'll have it back together by tuesday and it will be really nice. There is also talk of putting together a "Misery Bay Workout Program" for the crew. We all need a bit more conditioning to get ready for the season.