Sunday, April 3, 2011

3/29/2011

Serious progress on getting the boat back together today. Today we sent the topmasts up, marching around the capstain. It was a lot of work but she looks a bit more regal already. We still have a lot to do, and I suspect the days are going to start getting longer soon in order to have her ready to go in time, but it is nice to have a win for the day.

I've still been doing a lot in the galley getting everything going. Today we had the floors professionally cleaned and polished, and I was given the chance to use some pretty hardcore cleaning agents to get pitch off the floors of the shore heads, which was a new experience for me. When all was said and done, the floors did look really nice, so there's nothing for me to complain about there.

No comments:

Post a Comment